The Cairns Jockey Club are proud to bring you the annual Century Cranes Tradies & Ladies Race Day on Saturday 17th March – St Patrick’s Day!
Tradies – receive FREE entry if you bring your white card and present it at the front gate. There will be 6 TAB races, gate entry $10 and children under 15 years are free! Gates open 11am.
Free Family Fun
- Children's Fashions on the Field
- Jumping Castle
- Face Painting
- Ice Cream Van & Coffee Van with treats for sale
St Patrick's Day Fun
- St Patrick's Day Themed Face Painting
- Irish Dancing at 3.30pm
- Green Beer for sale
- Live Music
SMBT Cocktail Party
For the first time in She Means Business history, the ladies are joining forces with the boys from Blokes and Business. Tickets $60pp include:
- Tables, chairs, private bar and area
- Canapés by Coral Coast Catering
- Gate entry
- Sparkling or beer on arrival
- Fashions on the field: ladies, mens and couples (couple with a twist!)
Get Your Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/smbt-tradies-ladies-race-day-tickets-42416940210
Fashions on the Field with St Patrick’s Theme
The competition will be held after Race 3 (time TBC). Please meet at the Main Stage to receive a competition number. No registration required.
- Ladies Open Category Winner & Runner-up
- Millinery Award
- Best Dressed Couple
- Best Themed
- Children’s Category
Thank you to our judges Tiffany Wilson owner of Lending Luxury & Anna Purdy AJ Hackett Cairns.
Thank you to our race sponsors Century Cranes, Cairns Hardware, Dawsons Engineering Plaster Metal Cladding and Carlton Mid.