Started: 11 Nov 2017 09:00
Finished: 23 Nov 2017 17:00
The next fund-raising expedition is to Kathmandu and Baseri in Nepal from 11 to 23 November 2017. We are looking for 10 travellers who have skills in sewing, craft, health, education etc that they can share with women in Baseri village.
Thelma and Louise Australia - Presents Expedition Number 6
"Women Empowering Communities through teaching Sustainable Skills"
The cost of the Expedition with its inclusions outlined below is $1500.00
The itinerary is not fixed and could possibly vary during the trip.
* 3 nights in katmendu homestay with breakky & diner
* Local guide during the 13 days
* 2 days/1 nights trekking, all food included
* 7 nights in Baseri all food included
* Local bus return to Katmandu
* Breakfast lunch and dinner daily while on trek and in the village
* Flights to Katmandu
* Additional Accommodation
* Additional Food & Drinks
* Porter if you cannot carry your carry on bag on the trek
* Travel Insurance.
We have full fact sheets for further information and registration details. Please contact Amanda on 0416592503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org