Snapper Island Adventure Tour
Windswell Kitesurfing and Standup Paddle Port Douglas
Occurs Mon, Thu & Sat Every Week
Started: 13 Apr 2019 08:30
Next Start: 22 Jun 2019 08:30
Next End: 22 Jun 2019 15:30
$240 / person. Locals rate available.
Join us for a fast boat ride to the beautiful Snapper Island for a awesome day of guided Stand-Up Paddle boarding, snorkeling, optional kitesurfing or wakeboarding. We always see turtles, sharks rays, thousands of fish and arrays of corals.
- Explore Snapper Island! Let the WindSwell Team transfer you in their NEW high speed vessel to this lush rainforest island located only 15 nautical miles from Port Douglas,
- Lying right off the south east corner of the Daintree National Park soak up the breathe taking views on, above and below the water.
- Snapper Island is awesome for Stand Up Paddle boarding or Sea kayaking
- Beach combing explore the coral beaches
- Relax chill out or watch the sunset over the Daintree
- Walk the rainforest trial to the lookout or other secret beaches or find the secret cave or the seasonal water fall
- Snorkel the amazing fringing reefs right off the beach
- Try our Intro Kite-flying lessons with one of our instructors
- Bumper Tubing and wakeboarding
- If your a kite surfer I challenge you to kite from from Port Douglas over to snapper one of the best down winders on the coast
- There is a also a camp site so consider the over night option to maximize your experience the sunset over the Daintree is spectactular
- So no matter what you choose to do enjoy the serenity and visit snapper island with us
Day Tour Includes:
- Fast Boat Transfers to Snapper Island, paddle guide, snorkeling, all watersports gear supplied, reef tax, lunch, water, ice and cold drinks. Free photos supplied on your USB
- $240 / person – minimum booking of 5 people required or $1200 for a private charter.
- Departs: Saturdays, Mondays & Thursdays – 8:30am – 3:30pm.